Can't stop Magma instance

Kyle Dawkins kyle at idealist.org
Sat Jun 21 01:04:32 UTC 2008

Hey guys

Sorry for the n00b question, but I'm new to Magma (and Squeak) and
have only been playing with it for a few days.  I created an image and
installed the Magma server stuff in it, and successfully created a
server, added some objects remotely, etc. and it all worked as
advertised.

Then I accidentally closed my inspector window that I had running in
my Magma image, and now I can't figure out how to shut the server
down.  I know it must be something basic about either Squeak or Magma,
but I have no idea how to stop it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Kyle