Bug in in:

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 03:46:32 UTC 2008

Hi Norberto, you are absolutely right, it should be a FilteredReader.
Thanks for trying out the beta and letting me know about this new bug
which was introduced with the optimization of single-clause Readers.

Also implicated, and now fixed, is the associated #includesAllOf:.
You may load Magma client-cmm.281 which contains a fix for this.

I have accumulated a few other fixes and improvements for r41, I will
try to release a new beta package (configuration) before the week is
out.

Regards,
 Chris