Magma start

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Sun Mar 30 19:41:36 UTC 2008

The startup would be so problematic unless you plan to use it lazily as I was
hoping to be able to. A solution for the startup delay would be solved by using
a big magma server who is allways running and lots of clients use it. The
problem with that is scale. I don't think one Magma server will scale as much as
I need (mostly due to Squeak memory scaling). But I'm pretty confident N magma
servers will do the job.

Sebastian Sastre

  _____