Embedded Magma database

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 00:12:25 UTC 2008

Hi Jerry, yes Magma may signal warnings which you will need to handle
if you want to run headless.  Are you familiar with handling
exceptions in Squeak?  Here is the pattern:

  [ ..do some squeak code.. ]
    on: Warning
    do:
        [ : warning |
        ..log the warning somewhere if you want...
        warning resume ]

Honestly, I'm curious why you would be receiving that particular warning..