MaQueryTrunk missing in Client Only Package

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 14:43:39 UTC 2008

Hi Rob, yes, MaQueryTrunk was in the wrong package in the r40 release.
 It has been moved to its proper location, the client package.

May I recommend that you use the r41 release?  Although it is still
labelled as a "beta", it has several bug fixes over r40 and will be
released *real soon now* on SqueakMap.  In the meantime, you may load
the highest-numbered "r41Beta[n]" on the MagmaTester project of
squeaksource.

Regards,
  Chris