[ANN] Magma release 42

Stuart Herring st-lists at stuartherring.com
Fri Aug 21 08:42:17 UTC 2009

2009/8/21 Miguel Enrique Cobá Martinez <miguel.coba at gmail.com>:
> Can I ask something?
>
> You have a mcm for the complete magma tester set, r42final.
>
> I'm loading magma with a script, using installer. The installer can load
> mcm files and load each package on the mcm. But if I use the mcm for
> r42final I get everything.
> Could you also add mcm for the other sets, that is, the client set and
> the server set of magma packages. Maybe something like:
>
> r42-MagmaTester.
> r42-MagmaServer.
> r42-MagmaClient.

Look in the Magma project in SqueakSource - as this was a stable
release, Chris has published the full set there.

I'd assume he posts only the Magma Tester configurations to
MagmaTester because if you're using that one then it's assumed you'll
want the tests, it being a development repository.

Regards,
Stuart.