MaClientProcess class/variable not found on method MagmaRepositoryController>>fullBackupTo:

Miguel Enrique Cobá Martinez miguel.coba at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 06:11:52 UTC 2009

Hi Chris,

I'm trying to load magma from squeaksource.org/Magma with the code:

Installer ss project: 'Magma';
  install: '1.0r42 (server)'.

When creating a repository with:

    MagmaRepositoryController
      create: '/home/miguel/pharo/magma/'
      root: Dictionary new.

I got the following error:

UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #doBlock:
[] in MagmaRepositoryController>>fullBackupTo:
BlockClosure>>ensure

and the method fullBackupTo: has a reference to

MaClientProcess doBlock:

that I can resolve to a class var or a class name.

I have also loaded 1.0r42 (tester).mcm but I can't find the class
anywhere in the image.
Does a package is missing in the mcms?

This was done on a update 10418 PharoCoreImage.

Cheers

--
Miguel Cobá
http://miguel.leugim.com.mx