start up and shutdown.

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 21:35:38 UTC 2009

It's the MagmaRepositoryController that keeps the list of
#openControllers.  When you #shutdown a MagmaServerConsole, it sends
#noteServerShutdown which #closes the repository-controller.

You shouldn't be able to lose the pointer to the controller under
normal circumstances..

Otherwise, just send #close to #allInstances (or, the appropriate
instance you want to close) of MagmaRepositoryController..

 - Chris