Fwd: Problems loading Ma client-server

Mauro Esposito mauespo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 19:42:25 UTC 2009

Hello everybody,
I am having problems trying to install *Ma client server package* and it's
dependences. I have tried with Squeak 3.8 and 3.10 but it shows an exception
and it doesn't continue loading any more. I think it will be useful for what
i want to do. I want to send an object to a remote socket.
I am working with Squeak 3.8 because it has classes (StreamingMP3Sound and
others) that are not included in latest images like 3.10.
I want to know if there's another way to load it (I have also tried to load
it from the PackageLoader but it didn't work), like an ".st" file or if some
image that already has it installed.
I have to say that I don't speak English so i tried to do my best.
Thank You!