Pharo

Ramiro Diaz Trepat ramiro at diaztrepat.name
Sat Jul 25 18:37:53 UTC 2009

Also, I have tried only to use pharo as a client to connect to a Magma
server, I thought this could work, but I get the following error:
MessageNotUnderstood: BlockClosure>>maOn:do:on:do:

Again, Magma must extend BlockClosures, and that extension must not be
happening in Pharo after installing the Magma .sar.

Cheers.

r.