What to do with a MagmaCommitError

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 18:41:43 UTC 2009

To clarify two points:

> If the application wishes to continue committing the local changes, it

If the application wishes to continue committing the *other* local
changes, ...  The ones that were not in conflict.

> may issue a #begin followed by a commit.  I must admit, it seems
> unnecessary to require the application to do this..

seems unnecessary to require the application to do *another begin*..
It should be left in a transaction that can be just committed or
aborted.

Legacy commit-error handling may have to be updated, but probably not..
Opinions?