Issue with self defined indexes

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Thu Jun 11 10:23:42 UTC 2009

It looks it is not the end of the story.

Now, when I update an indexed object, particularly updating an attribute
indexed with my custom index, I have the following unexpected behaviour:

(BaseLandes resources where: [:e | e status equals: 'indisponible'])
size
-> 203

BaseLandes resources anyOne status
-> an OrderedCollection('final')

BaseLandes commit:
   [BaseLandes noteOldKeysFor: BaseLandes resources anyOne.
   BaseLandes resources anyOne pushLifecycleStatus: 'indisponible']

BaseLandes resources anyOne status
-> an OrderedCollection('indisponible')

*BUT*, still 203 reference with attribute status to 'indisponible'

(BaseLandes resources where: [:e | e status equals: 'indisponible'])
size
-> 203

However, the following produces the expected result:

BaseLandes resources count: [:e | e status includesAnyOf:
#('indisponible')]
-> 204

Any tips about the behaviour of #noteOldKeyFor: ?

But I fell like my index class is the one responsible, however I can't
see where it is wrong.

Hilaire