session autocommit

Ramiro Diaz Trepat ramiro at diaztrepat.name
Sun Nov 29 03:28:25 UTC 2009

Hi,
I remember Keith Hodges' packages included a very convenient session
autocommit to use with Seaside.  I would very much like to use this feature
since I don't want to write most of my model's accessors as:

instVar: anInstVar
    session commit:[ instVar := anInstVar ]

I was trying to install it but I was unable since I am using Seaside 3.0

The required packages where the latest squeaksource versions of:

Seaside28Jetsam
Magma seasideHelper

right?

Would it be easy to integrate the usage of the autocommits to Seaside 3.0?
Cheers