Magma and Classes

Mirko Kiefer mirko.kiefer at arcor.de
Thu Oct 22 22:58:35 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am a complete newbie to Magma and currently looking into using it to
store models including the metamodel. Practically I want to be able to
create anonymous classes and save these and their instances in a database.
All created classes are held in a dictionary similar to the Smalltalk
Dictionary and instances are kept as Collections in class variables. The
anonymous classes will have methods that need to persisted, as well.
On the list of supported classes http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5722  it
says that a Class is only referenced by name...
Is there a way to get around this?
It would be great if someone could help me with this.

Thanks,
Mirko