Magma test failure

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 14:54:19 UTC 2009

Hi, sorry about that.  This *should* be mentioned in the documentation
(I will update it).

To move forward, the choices are either:

 1)  install NewCompiler from SqueakMap
 2)  Evaluate:  MagmaTestCase allowWriteBarrier: false

And restart the test suite.

It was a tough choice to turn on WriteBarrier by default, but the the
commit-rate can be significantly improved when it is on, and it seems
to work, so why not..

Regards,
  Chris