Magma with style

Facundo Vozzi facundov79 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 21:59:41 UTC 2010

I'll read about ForwardingProxies because I didn't use it yet.

To clarify the context, I'm bulk load transactions from a csv file, so I
proccess the file and create each transactions in the user session and I
need referencing system entities (operationsTypes, etc) from their codes or
names (atCode:) but for do that or I need pass the user session by argument
or do a copy to the entity from the shared session. Can you understand my
poor english explanation now?

Thanks for your help,
Facu