Magma with style

Facundo Vozzi facundov79 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 03:16:01 UTC 2010

Chirs/Igor,
I refactorized my model to use a MagmaPreallocatedDictionary with a especial
unique number generated with the documentNumber and the gender of each
client.
Now I can proccess 1250 transactions from a csv file in less than 3 SECONDS
including the time openning and proccessing of the file. So that's great,
thank you.

Other thing, after the refactoring I'm getting an error when I change
anything on the class structure of any class. The error is:
"MaObjectSerializationSoftwareError: Individual not defined in this image".
That I did was rename two customer subclasses:

Previous:
Customer
    Individual
    Organization

Now:
Customer
    NaturalPerson (Persona Física)
    LegalPerson (Persona Jurídica)

It's strange to me because now all seem works ok and because when I rename
that classes haven't persistent instances on magma repository.

Do you now that I'm doing wrong? Is it possible rename a persistent class?

Thanks,
Facu