[ANN] Magma 1.0 release 44

Ramiro Diaz Trepat ramiro at diaztrepat.name
Sun Feb 28 13:27:51 UTC 2010

Hi Chris, thanks for your reply, I am aware of all the problems caused by
the new NetNameResolver in Pharo.
Nevertheless, I have been unable to cleanly install Magma from SqueakMap or
Monticello on Squeak 3.10.2-7179 which I believe is the latest stable
release, nor on the latest trunk build.  I get errors during the
installation.
It would be great if you could take a look at the installation process, or
even provide ready images like Seaside's.
Thanks