Metacello ConfigurationOfMagma

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 15:47:54 UTC 2010

> Do you mind if I use the WriteBarrier from
>
> squeaksource.com/WriteBarrier

The problem, of course, is that someone could post a new version of
WriteBarrier / BTree that breaks Magma.

My reasoning has always been that *developers* must take
responsibility for building an image with correct components anyway.
Identifying a need to upgrade some of these packages is something a
developer would need / want to do explicitly, not implicitly.

Perhaps for the "MagmaTester" project, we can reference them from the
live locations, but for the "Magma" project, they should be static
versions..?

 - Chris