Hosting website with MagmaDB on Seasidehosting

Damion Mitchell dammitchy at gmail.com
Thu May 6 00:25:50 UTC 2010

I am a newbie to Magma, and I am working on a project and I was wondering if
there is an easy way to configure my system to have Magma work on
seasidehosting. Now it is presently working on my local machine
*connect*
* **session := (MagmaSession openLocal: 'PackageDB') newSession; connectAs:
'admin'.*
*
*
I would appreciate if some assistance could be given in this regard.

Now I have implemented somewhat of a Singleton pattern, where I am allowing
one DBase Connection per user session. Now I am having two issues.
1. How can I explicitly save the changes made to actual MagmaDB. As I can
store data, to the object while in memory, but if I close the image all
those changes are lost. So how can I ensure that it is also stored in the
localfile.

2. I have an #unregistered method, however sometimes it works fine and
another time is complains that is doesNotUnderstand disconnect. Any hint or
solution as to why this might be happening
*initialize *
* **super initialize.*
* **self database: PTDatabase new.*

*unregistered*
* ** **self database session disconnect.*
* ** **super unregistered.*
*
*
*Thanks in advance.*