Magma is the right choice?

Facundo Vozzi facundov79 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 20:42:58 UTC 2010

Hi Chris, list,
I'm using magma for an application that I'm making (for fun) since 3 months
ago. It's a web based (pharo + seaside) query system.
All is fine with magma and my model is going to be very object oriented and
very clear. I'm happy of using magma but my uncertainty it's about scaling
and performance issues because It will start with 20000 customers and 100
transactions/year for each one.
The system is mainly for query of the commercial situation of each client. ¿You
think that magma is suitable for this type of application?

Sorry my poor english.

Thanks in advance,
Facundo

ps: i'll test it with masive data input and query but it's important for me
your opinion.