[ANN] Magma 1.2 alpha1

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 19:55:48 UTC 2010

The easiest thing to do is just load the configuration, "1.2alpha1",
not the individual packages.  If Pharo no longer supports Monticello
Configurations, then for now individual packages will have to be
loaded individually.  Here is the proper load order to do that:

Ma exception handling-cmm.37
Ma base additions-cmm.187
Ma proxy support-cmm.44
Ma traverse object graphs-cmm.32
MaFixedWidthReport-cmm.7
Ma Statistics-cmm.24
Ma object serialization-cmm.245
Collections-BTree-lr.73
Ma special collections-cmm.116
Ma client server-cmm.217
WriteBarrier-cmm.28
Magma client-cmm.520
Ma contextual search-cmm.35
Magma server-cmm.418
Ma Armored Code-cmm.149
Ma Squeak domain-cmm.34
Ma special collections tester-cmm.14
Ma object serialization tester-cmm.33
Magma tester-cmm.372
(and Magma Tools, which is not part of standard configuration, but
maybe should be)

 - Chris