[ANN] Magma 1.2 alpha1

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 04:58:55 UTC 2010

Hi Facundo, I have updated the documentation about how to test everything:

  http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/2661

However, to save time I usually just run the Magma tests because they
exercise everything else pretty well.  To do that, be sure to have
OSProcess loaded, then, evaluate in a workspace:

  MagmaTestCase fullSuite maDebug

15-30 minute test-suite on Cog, depending on computer and other factors.

 - Chris