Magma, Seaside and Magrite integration

Facundo Vozzi facundov79 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 22:49:35 UTC 2010

Hi all,
I added magma session to my application seaside session (a subclass of
WASession) so each user has his own magma session. My problem is with
magritte description because I need, on the class side, set list of options.
By example:

User class >>descriptionRol
"Answer a magritte meta description for the receiver rol attribute."

^MAMultipleOptionDescription new
accessor: #roles;
label: 'Roles';
priority: 200;
componentClass: MAListCompositonComponent;
beSorted;
yourself

The problem is "MySystem singleton roles" beacuse is in other magma session
when the user add or edit an instance of User on the seaside application.
I "hack" my seaside components to override the options with a collection of
instances (by example: Rol allInSession: aUserSession) inside of the user
session but it's very ugly. Just a test. How do you configure the maggrite
description to deal with this problem? Is a common practice add a new magma
session in every session session?

Thanks in advance,
Facu