Timothy James Ziebart timothy at churchmilitant.org
Fri Sep 3 05:08:21 UTC 2010

I managed to install the magma server on a pharo 1.1 image including the
OBMagmaBrowser.  It appears to work fine.   I can browse the repository.

In a second image I loaded the client.  When I run

session := (MagmaRemoteLocation
host: 'server'
port: 51969) newSession.

It appears to work properly give me an instance of a Magma Session.  But
when I go to connectAs: 'user' on the session I get the following
message:

MagmaReadServerTooFarBehind: MaSaveAndExitImageRequest cannot have
variable sized instances

Any Ideas?  I tried using MagmaSession host: port: and  I get the same
result.

Thank you.

Tim