depoyment

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 20:48:10 UTC 2011

Ok, would you mind finding out whether Pharo supports writing to
stdout?  It may need to be upgraded to have the same capabilities as
Squeak.

You may want to consider just deploying your Magma servers on Squeak.
You could still use Pharo for your web-server if you want..

Another option, if you feel you must run Pharo, you could comment out
that code which accesses stdout and run "blind" - no console
messages...

 - Chris