depoyment

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 23:54:47 UTC 2011

Hey Milan, I never thought you were a "moron" - why would I from just
two e-mails?  You asked a question, and I spent my precious time
trying to give you a helpful answer, so I didn't appreciate that
attitude.

Yes, the Node is a persistent object in the database and the server
commits its hostname - using NetNameResolver localHostName.  See
MagmaServerConsole>>#thisLocation and you can browse senders from
there if you're interested.  It sounds like you need to set up a
hostname for your machine.

 - Chris