Long form of keyword queries

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 00:56:00 UTC 2011

Hi Udo, as a Magma user that would be a good exercise for you to write
that method #read:includesAnyOf:.  :)

The best easist way I can help is to just show you some code which
does something very similar - it assembles the Readers query
Clause-tree using regular Smalltalk code.

You won't be able to load the attached changeset, just look at the
four methods which are used to search for Transactions in a financial
application using a keyword search.  Start in
#transactionsMatching:orderBy:.

HTH,
  Chris