[Pharo-users] [pharo-users] Can't Load Magma in Pharo 1.3

jtuchel jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Thu Dec 1 14:56:44 UTC 2011

Hi Mariano,

your reply still leaves some questions open on what exactly I can do now -
apart from fixing ConfigurationOfMagma.

Someone suggested to me in PM to simply remove the line

"Some images may have a bug in startup list processing. Add this class to a
known
	place in the middle of the list to avoid getting bitten by the bug."
	Smalltalk addToStartUpList: ThisOSProcess after: ImageSegment.

from ThisOSProcess>>#initialize.

Doesn't that mean new trouble if ThisOSProcess is not added to the
StartUpList at all?

Where in ConfigurationOfMagma or even better: how can I find the place that
requires The OSProcess-Base Package and fix it to use a newer version?

Joachim