Magma object serializer

Martin Dias tinchodias at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 05:14:25 UTC 2011

Hi,

I want to run some benchmarks with the Magma object serializer... Am I using
it in the right way?

Thanks!!
Martin

    | serializer graphBuffer anObject classDefinitionsByteArray
graphBufferByteArray loadedObject |

    anObject := Array with: 1 with: 'string'.

    serializer := MaObjectSerializer new.
    graphBuffer := serializer serializeGraph: anObject.

    classDefinitionsByteArray := serializer classDefinitionsByteArray.
    graphBufferByteArray := graphBuffer byteArray.

    "put these two bytearrays into a stream, and reload them..."

    loadedObject := MaObjectSerializer new
        classDefinitionsByteArray: classDefinitionsByteArray;
        materializeGraph: graphBufferByteArray