MaObjectSerializer Error: "Incomplete graph, check serializer configuration"

Hari Balaraman hari.balaraman at icloud.com
Thu Apr 6 22:47:54 UTC 2017

Hi All,

When attempting to serialise an object within my application, I get the error set out in the subject line, viz., "MaObjectSerializer Error: "Incomplete graph, check serializer configuration"

When I have attempted to serialise an object of TestClass1 contained in an object of TestClass2 pursuant to the following class hierarchy:

RectangleMorph
			I_
			TestClass1
					I_
					TestClass2

onto a file in the filesystem,

I have no problems.

What could be causing the error? If any of the morphs are stepping, would that cause this error?

Thanks in advance for all assistance,

Hari