Pharo Port

Pavel Krivanek pavel.krivanek at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 15:23:52 UTC 2017

Well,

I created a GitHub repository:

https://github.com/magma-database/magma

Into this repository I copied content from the Magma related repositories
on squeaksource in metadata-less filetree format. Then I created branch
pharo6-dev:

https://github.com/magma-database/magma/tree/pharo6-dev

To this repository I copied your package Ma-Pharo, created baseline from
your Configuration and removed some obsolete packages.

Chris can continue with the development on the old squeaksource
repositories, we then only need to update the master branch (with
scripts/export.sh) and merge the new changes into the Pharo port.

Of course it would be great if all the Magma development including wiki and
issue tracker would be moved the the GitHub and the amount of platform
dependent changes would stay as low as possible.

Cheers,
-- Pavel