[News] News Team Report - October 2005

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Wed Nov 9 11:24:01 CET 2005

Team,

I hope that by now TWS#10+TWS#11 have enabled us to get rid of TWS'
lateness (a bit).

BTW: I corrected the link error (1st href in sources paragraph) at the
bottom of TWS' main page and copied the two footing paragraphs back to the
work page (don't know why they where deleted).

/Klaus

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 23:33:22 +0100, Giovanni Corriga
<giovanni at corriga.net> wrote:

[snip]
> Proposed actions, scheduled for November:
> 1. try and reduce TWS' lateness. This will mean taking a couple of hours
> for a deep immersion in squeak-dev's archives.
[snip]