[News] Moving the "Ah-Ha!!" comments to their own article(s)

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Feb 5 14:23:53 UTC 2007

Hmmm.  Maybe.  What do you think?  I guess I could spend some time cleaning
them up and republishing them.  It would be nice since I was getting some
people that were following and I didn't finish.  I think that post became my
newbie articles "Squeaklings" that I suggested earlier.  It was fun.

I have about 6 more really big interview articles I'm still working on.  One
should be published soon.

Ron