Packaging the programming tools

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Mon Jul 18 21:19:57 UTC 2005

> There are too much other lists. I would prefer to have only one
> mailing-list instead of packages,.... because it gives a wrong  feeling
> that nothing is happening.

I must admit I prefer the focused discussions that happen to take place
on the individual lists. Also I think that if you take the team model
seriously, then PR is part of the job of a team leader so I'd expect
them to give regular updates. But other than that it feels that some
actual work is getting here and you know who is doing it and messages
don't get easily lost in the (otherwise unrelated) traffic which is too
commonly the case on Squeak-dev.

Cheers,
   - Andreas