source.squeakfoundation.org (was Re: iSqueak)

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 16:06:32 UTC 2005

On 6/27/05, Doug Way <dway at mailcan.com> wrote:

> > I'll populate that project shortly.
>
> Sounds good.  By the way, does a SqueakSource "Developer" have access to
> do this initial populating (adding new packages), or do you need to be
> an Admin?

You don't have to be an admin (and I should probably add some others
as admins anyway, no reason to have me be a bottleneck).

However, I just tried to upload the lot and found that there's still
something messed up with the squeaksource installation.  Argh.  I'll
look at this again after dinner.

> I will set up a new swiki page covering the new process, as a point of
> reference.

Great.

Avi