3.9alpha update stream (was Re: source.squeakfoundation.org)

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at techunix.technion.ac.il
Thu Jun 30 11:55:07 UTC 2005

Under the assumption that the placing of code under packages is done
simply by creating an MC package for every otherwise-uncategorized
method, and therefore is no work at all (I think that's what Andreas
says that doIt does, if not, that's not hard to write):

I think its better to have everything in packages, so people don't meet
technical problems such as "I changed a bunch of methods, uploaded the
packages that changed in MC, but one of my methods didn't appear".

The down side is we might have a couple of dumb packages, but we'll be
moving code between packages forever anyway (detangling), so who cares?

Daniel