About MC for managing the image

Daniel Vainsencher daniel.vainsencher at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 10:40:30 UTC 2005

Ok, so we've done this exercise with simul-merge, also encountered the
same kinds of problems. Now it looks like its working - we got an image
with the MorphSplit work merged in.

You can try it out with MC version 274 from squeaksource. at this point
use merge not load, because merge is what we looked at.

Avi and Daniel