About MC for managing the image

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Sep 21 10:43:22 UTC 2005

I redid the experienc using another vm and it worked.
Now I got an error when I pressed allNewer since I want all the new
changes. fullTimeStamp not understood
because

isLocalNewer
     ....self remoteDefinition fullTimeStamp

is nil

By the way what is source same but rev changed.....

What is rev?
revision?
What is a revision?
....uhhhhh