[Pkg] The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1546.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sun Sep 29 16:15:00 UTC 2019

Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-mt.1546.mcz

Name: Morphic-mt.1546
Author: mt
Time: 29 September 2019, 6:14:54.434524 pm
UUID: 9c2812f7-c5be-f44d-9903-b36cba3eb18c
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.1545

Make use of icon scaling from System-mt.1102.

Note that I also added a better fast path for not having icons in lists. Yet, our tools do set the icon selector regardless of the particular preference (e.g., class icons, message icons). We would have to update #buildWith: methods to make use of that fast path *BUT* we would not get nice live updates in existing tool windows anymore when toggling icon preferences. ... which is similar to other tool-builder artifacts we get when changing the font sizes (e.g. height of button rows).

=============== Diff against Morphic-mt.1545 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: LazyListMorph>>icon: (in category 'list access') -----
  icon: row

  	| icon |
+ 	listSource canHaveIcons ifFalse: [^ nil].
+
- 	"Migrate old instances if necessary."
  	listIcons ifNil: [listIcons := Array new: listItems size].

  	row <= listIcons size ifFalse: [
  		^ self getListIcon: row].

  	(icon := listIcons at: row) ifNil: [
+ 		icon := (self getListIcon: row) ifNotNil: [:form | form scaleIconToDisplay].
- 		icon := self getListIcon: row.
  		listIcons at: row put: icon ].

  	^ icon!

Item was added: