[Release] Mantis Status'

Keith Hodges keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 9 23:37:49 UTC 2009

Happy New Year everyone.

Ken has kindly added new mantis status levels for us, I think he will do
a more detailed article about this at some point.

The planned use of these levels is as follows.

"pending" - means fix-available for download
"testing" - means put the fix into the test candidate - i.e. "unstable"
image.
"resolved" - means put the fix into the release candidate - i.e.
"stable" image.

Only the resolved issues with the "fixed-in" field set to 3.11 will be
included in the stable image.

I will work my way through the current set of fixes this weekend

Keith