[Seaside-dev] Seaside License

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 17:53:02 UTC 2007

Hi,

After one day of work, the dolphin port of seaside is on rails :-), it
has some leaks, but is almost ready for testing purposes.

I went where dragons live and touched one (critical:ifError:), and
there remains some stuff not working yet such as WABrowser, and
everything which uses Month (Cronology?).

Before packaging for distribution I want to attach the license to the
package, looking at the license in seaside.st there is one mentioning
, should I copy and paste as is? Should I add my name to the
license/contributors or just add it as a comment of the port (as I
usually do)?

Best regards,

ps: I'm documenting my progress on http://dolphinseaside.blogspot.com

--