[Seaside-dev] New KomHttpServer, KomServices & DynamicBindings versions

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Wed Oct 24 11:07:50 UTC 2007

Il giorno mer, 24/10/2007 alle 12.35 +0200, Giovanni Corriga ha scritto:
> We've also moved the KomHttpServer packages from Goran's own repository
> to Samir Saidani's KomHttpServer repository on SqueakSource (see
> http://www.squeaksource.com/KomHttpServer.html ). In this new repo
> you'll find new versions of DynamicBindings, KomServices and
> KomHttpServer that integrate various fixes and modifications by me,
> Goran, Philippe, Ron and others.

Hi Seasiders,

could you please look at the new KomHttpServer-gc.28 package?
It includes various fixes and changes:

- Fixes for the encoding and cookie parsing bugs (submitted by Philippe)
- HTTP 1.1 status codes
- keepAlive if off by default (suggested by Philippe)
- Fixes in POST raw data access code (suggested by Adrian)

I did a test drive with the Seaside Functional Test application, and
everything looks fine, from what I can understand.

By the way, I've also uploaded a new Seaside2 package
(Seaside2.8a1-gc.519) that removes the HttpRequest>>parseCookies:
override.

	Ciao,

		Giovanni