[Seaside-dev] Seaside2.8a1-jmt.480

John Thornborrow john at pinesoft.co.uk
Fri Sep 14 14:02:31 UTC 2007

The only intended change was #encode:on:, so on that basis, please do
reject this, I obviously messed up a merge :).

However, I agree that the standards do not require the extra characters
to be escaped, yet they are most useful to have. An example of this is
when using a WYSIWYG text editor such as TinyMCE (this is what provoked
me to add those characters.)

I seem to remember that there was a separate package for "useful" items,
should this be considered for that package?

Regards,
John.