[Seaside-dev] Seaside2.8a1-rew.490

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Tue Sep 25 20:37:25 UTC 2007

Hey, great comments, definitely keep it up.  No better time to comment a
class than when you're first learning how to use it (well, other than when
it's written).  You're much more likely to put in what a new user is looking
for when it's what you're looking for yourself.

Ramon Leon
http://onsmalltalk.com