[Seaside-dev] ISO 3166 codes

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 18:42:05 UTC 2008

Hi Paolo,

thank you very much for this detailled report. This helps a lot and
will make porting to all Smalltalk platforms much easier. To keep
track of your findings I created a bug report for each point:

     http://bugs.squeak.org  -> Squeak Packages -> Seaside
     (unfortunately this bug tracking system is not RESTful)

Philippe and I (and maybe some other motivated Seaside developers?)
will slowly go through those points and address them one at a time. I
guess most of them are pretty easy to fix.

Again, thanks a lot for posting all that. This is really valuable information.

www.lukas-renggli.ch