[Seaside-dev] More on WADispatcherFiles

Paolo Bonzini bonzini at gnu.org
Tue Feb 19 18:12:00 UTC 2008

The attached changeset fixes the places where WADocumentHandlerTest and
WAFileLibraryTest use WADispatcherFiles, and changes it to
WAFileLibraryDemo.  With this, GST is down to 5 failures (all in Squeak
too) and 4 errors:

Errors:
     Seaside.WADispatcherTest>>#testAlternateConfig
     Seaside.WADispatcherTest>>#testAlternateFiles
     Seaside.WADispatcherTest>>#testDefaultConfig
     Seaside.WADispatcherTest>>#testRootDispatcher
Failures:
     Seaside.WADispatcherTest>>#testRootDispatcherChange
     Seaside.WADispatcherTest>>#testRootDispatcherDependency
     Seaside.WALocaleTest>>#testLanguageNameIso3
     Seaside.WAResourceBaseUrlTest>>#testAbsoluteFtpUrl
     Seaside.WAResourceBaseUrlTest>>#testFileNameWithHttp

The functional tests still use WADispatcherFiles / #logoPng (e.g.
WAHtmlTest>>#renderZFieldSetOn:, WAIframeTest>>#renderContentOn:,
WAImageMapTest>>#renderContentOn:).  Maybe it should be added to
WAFileLibraryDemo?

When I have some time I'll try running the counter example finally, and
then try to upgrade to a later version.  Some of my fixes however are
still unreviewed.

Thanks again for the attention!

Paolo