[Seaside-dev] Seaside2.8a1-cw.532

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 20:45:17 UTC 2008

I suggest to close the repositories for writing. Anybody that needs
access can be easily added as developer.

Furthermore, we could add a public repository where everybody can
publish so that people can contribute there and then somebody with
write access can copy it over or merge it.

Lukas

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch