[Seaside-dev] Issue with #removeDecoration:

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 11:40:28 UTC 2008

>  We have implemented a hack in our application which stops the error, but we
> are yet to confirm if it causes memory or other issues as yet, but so far
> we've not noticed any problems. Though my gut feeling tells me it will be
> likely to cause some kind of problem when under heavy/extended use.

Your fix does not solve the problem, it just hides the resulting error
of the corrupted component-tree. I suggest that you go for the second
solution, because it really solves your problem and avoids corruption
of the component tree in the first place.

WARNING: The third solution (implementing #children) obviously doesn't
help. I was confused, sorry about that.

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch