[Seaside-dev] Issue with #removeDecoration:

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 17:32:21 UTC 2008

>  Lengthy code filled reply, apologies.. I'll submit to repo if given the ok.

If we added an instance-var components, then we could also collect the
called components ourselves. Maybe you want to add then long
expression "aComponent visiblePresentersDo: [:each | each
updateStates: aSnapshot]" as an extension method to your component?

Just as a side note a comment about the following code:

MyTask>>go
 [self call: component] repeat

A task like this is essentially useless. Replace the task-instance
with the component-instance and everything is much simpler.

Another thing, don't use #call: if you don't expect to #answer:.
Trying to answer from a component that has not been called is fine,
Seaside will simply ignore that request and re-display the original
component.

Hope this helps,

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch